Each year, all health forms should be submitted prior to August 10 via the online Magnus Health Portal. Students may not begin classes on the first day of school nor participate in any school-related activities, including pre-season athletics practices, without having submitted all completed health forms with up-to-date immunization information.
- Parents will access the Magnus Health Portal by clicking the "Magnus Health" icon on the Parent Portal (login required). You'll be redirected to the Magnus welcome page. (Parents who are unable to log into the Parent Portal should email firstname.lastname@example.org.) All of the health forms are available on Magnus, but if you need quick access to forms requiring a doctor's signature, they are available here: UNIVERSAL HEALTH CERTIFICATE, ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT, NON-PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE CONSENT, ANAPHYLAXIS PLAN (only if your child needs it), ASTHMA PLAN (only if your child needs it).
- All students new to WIS and all students in Preschool through Grade 12 are required to have an annual physical examination, dental examination, and up-to-date immunizations.
- A Tuberculin Test is required for entry into school. It must have been conducted within six months of school entry and a risk factor assessment is to be conducted by the healthcare provider on an annual basis thereafter.
- If your child’s healthcare provider practices outside of DC, she/he may not be familiar with the specific immunizations required by DC law. Please have your child’s provider refer to the Immunization Instructions on page 3 in order that your child’s immunizations are up to date.
- All parents and student athletes are expected to read WIS's Concussion Management Policy.