Below you will find answers to the questions we hear most often. We encourage student athletes (and their parents) to read our Athletics Handbook, which contains general information about WIS athletics, as well as details about our concussion management program.
- Where can I find general information about the WIS athletics program?
- What sports does WIS offer and when do the seasons begin and end?
- Where is the Athletics calendar?
- When do tryouts take place each season?
- What if my child is not in Washington, DC when fall practices begin?
- Are there "B" teams for all Middle School sports?
- My Grade 6 child is on an outside team; should my child leave that team to play WIS sports?
- Are children playing on outside teams permitted to miss WIS practices and matches?
- Can my child play more than one sport in a given season?