January 21 Update: Our students have been learning on campus since early October. Our Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students are attending school full-time and Grades 1–12 are in hybrid/cohort groups. We are currently conducting weekly on-site rapid PCR COVID testing and will remain in this model as long as it is safe to do so.
The Admissions Team is busy working with families who have applied for the 2021-2022 academic year. The application deadline was January 5 and admissions decisions will be announced on March 5. At this time, local families interested in WIS are welcome to submit a Late Application; should spaces become available we will reach out to you to complete the full process. Families moving to Washington, DC from outside of the United States are welcome to submit an Application and complete the full process. Depending on when the application is received and the process is completed, we will consider relocating students for available spaces.
The team can be reached at 202.243.1815 and email@example.com. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Be well and stay safe.
Mary Hastings Moore
Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Is WIS the school for you? We're here to help you find out! Expand the questions below to learn more.
- How many students attend WIS?
- What grades are available at WIS? Is it co-ed?
- What are the age requirements for each grade?
- Does my child need to be fluent in French or Spanish to attend WIS?
- How many campuses are there?
- What is the average class size?
- What are the school hours?
- Does WIS have a school uniform?
- Does WIS provide bus service?
Learn more about our academic programs by clicking any of the links below.