September Update: The WIS school year is off to a wonderful start. I am pleased to report all WIS students have returned to campus and the entire community is excited to be reunited once again.
Regarding our admissions process for the 2022-23 academic year, out of an abundance of caution WIS will not be offering in-person tours or parent meetings on campus during the school day. However, we will be conducting virtual Information Sessions, and parents who have participated in an Information Session will be invited to attend an in-person tour on select Saturdays and on weekdays when our students are not on campus.
Online registration for Information Sessions is open and/or you can begin your online application! We look forward to meeting you on Zoom and perhaps seeing you at one of our upcoming tours.
The team can be reached at 202.243.1815 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be well and stay safe.
Mary Hastings Moore
Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Is WIS the school for you? We're here to help you find out! Expand the questions below to learn more.
- How many students attend WIS?
- What grades are available at WIS? Is it co-ed?
- What are the age requirements for each grade?
- Does my child need to be fluent in French or Spanish to attend WIS?
- How many campuses are there?
- What is the average class size?
- What are the school hours?
- Does WIS have a school uniform?
- Does WIS provide bus service?
Learn more about our academic programs by clicking any of the links below.