October 5 Update: We're back! WIS students have returned to campus. Our Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten students are attending school full-time and Grades 1–12 are in hybrid/cohort groups. We will be continuously evaluating our situation and will remain in this model as long as it is safe to do so.
The Admissions Team is pleased to announce our Application is
now available and we have developed a fully virtual application process. We recommend you complete an online Inquiry Form to request an information packet and schedule a virtual Information Session.
This year, we will not be offering tours of our campuses, as WIS has restricted campus access to faculty, staff, and students only. However, the Admissions Team will be conducting weekly virtual Information Sessions and we are available for individual parent conversations. The team can be reached at 202.243.1815 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to virtually meet you and look forward to seeing you on Zoom.
Mary Hastings Moore
Director of Admissions and Financial Aid
Is WIS the school for you? We're here to help you find out! Expand the questions below to learn more.
- How many students attend WIS?
- What grades are available at WIS? Is it co-ed?
- What are the age requirements for each grade?
- Does my child need to be fluent in French or Spanish to attend WIS?
- How many campuses are there?
- What is the average class size?
- What are the school hours?
- Does WIS have a school uniform?
- Does WIS provide bus service?
Learn more about our academic programs by clicking any of the links below.