Aesthetic development is an essential aspect of a child's learning experience.
At WIS, we provide many opportunities for students to explore their own creativity and learn to appreciate artistic expression in the visual arts, music, and drama. The arts are indeed a core piece of the curricula at all levels of the School's program.
Performances and Exhibits
- Middle and Upper School Winter Concerts
- Upper School Musical
- Middle and Upper School Spring Concerts
- Upper School Play
- Middle School Musical
- Middle and Upper School Lunchtime Concerts
- WIS Salon Series
- Student-produced IB Theatre Play
- International Baccalaureate Visual Arts Exhibition