During spring and summer 2014, the following projects took place on the Tregaron Campus:
- Drilling wells and installing a geothermal system that significantly reduce our heating and cooling costs at Tregaron.
- Renovating the interior spaces in the Cottage and Greenhouse in order to move our Upper School faculty into these centrally-located buildings.
- Upgrading the Mansion’s HVAC systems and installing storm sashes in all the Mansion windows; these efforts also support increased energy efficiency.
- Renovating Mansion classrooms, offices, and public spaces to include new lighting, fittings, and a sprinkler system.
- Gutting and reconfiguring the Mansion third floor to accommodate the administrators previously housed in the Cottage and Greenhouse.